Privacy and cookies policy
Your being here is a sign that you value your privacy. I perfectly understand it, this is why I want to give you this document where you can find all the rules governing personal data processing and using cookies and other tracking technologies in relation to the operation of the website at https://zygadesign.com/.
One formal information to start with – the administrator of the website is Marek Zyga, head of the company running under the business name Art Ceramika Marek Zyga, Otok 1K, 59-700 Bolesławiec.
# 1: Who is the administrator of your personal data?
the administrator of your personal data is Marek Zyga, head of the company running under the business name Art Ceramika Marek Zyga, Otok 1K, 59-700 Bolesławiec
# 2: Who can you contact in relation to processing your personal data?
As part of the implementation of personal data security in my organization, a decision has been made not to appoint a data protection supervisor in view of the fact that in my situation it is not mandatory. In relation to personal data protection and the broadly understood privacy, you can contact me at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
# 3: What information about you do I have?
Depending on the goal, I may process the following information about you:
- name and surname,
- address of residence,
- business address,
- taxpayer identification number NIP,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- data included in e-mail correspondence,
- details of orders made via the online store,
- bank account number,
- IP address,
- estimated location,
- image (profile picture),
- statistics related to newsletters you receive,
- favorite mail client,
- interests in specific subjects,
- content of comments / opinions added on the website.
Moreover, I use tools that store a range of information about you concerning the use of my website. Specifically, I store the following information:
- information about operating system and internet browser,
- subpages viewed,
- time spent on the website,
- transitions between subpages,
- clicks on links,
- source from which you enter my website,
- your age bracket,
- your gender,
- your estimated location, limited to the city.
- your interests, determined on the basis of your online activity.
Anonymous Information is also used by the providers of the respective tools in order to provide, develop and manage their services, elaborate new services, measure advertisement efficacy, protect from fraud and malpractice, as well as personalize content and advertisements displayed in specific services, websites and applications.
# 4: Where did I take your personal data from?
In most cases, you hand it over yourself. This happens whenever:
- you register a user’s account,
- you place an order,
- you submit a complaint or withdraw from a contract,
- you subscribe to a newsletter,
- you add a comment / opinion,
- you make contact using e-mail,
- you observe profiles in social media or interact with content published in social media.
Moreover, part of information about you may be stored automatically by the tools that I use:
- the mechanism of the website and that of the newsletter system, store your IP address,
- the newsletter system mechanism stores information about your activity in regard of the content sent to you in the newsletter, such as openings of messages, clicks on links, etc.
# 5: Is your data safe?
I take care of the safety of your personal data. I have analyzed the risks entailed by specific processes of your data processing, and adopted appropriate safety and personal data protection measures. I constantly monitor the state of technical infrastructure, train personnel, look into the procedures in place, and introduce necessary improvements. If you have any questions about your personal data, I am at your disposal at email@example.com.
# 6: For what purposes do I process your personal data?
There are more than one of these goals. Below you will find their list, and what follows is a more detailed description. Each of the purposes is assigned its respective legal basis:
- handling of the user's account – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point b of the GDPR,
- handling of the order – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point b of the GDPR,
- retrieving an abandoned cart - art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- handling complaints or withdrawals from the contract – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- handling newsletter – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point a and art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- handling of comments– art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- handling of correspondence – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- fulfilling fiscal and accounting obligations – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point c of the GDPR in relation to appropriate fiscal law regulations,
- creating an archive for potential necessity of defending, establishing claims or redress – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- Creating recipient groups on Facebook – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- handling of social media – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- analytic and statistic using only Anonymous Information – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- marketing of my products, using only Anonymous Information – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR,
- ensuring the operation of the YouTube and SoundCloud players, social media plug-ins and Disqus comments, using only Anonymous Information – art. 6, subparagraph 1, point f of the GDPR.
User's account – details
While setting up your user’s account, you have to provide necessary data: e-mail address and password. Data submission is voluntary, however necessary to set up the account.
During later edition of the account data, it is possible to provide more data that may be used in placing orders, such as name and surname, address of residence or business address, taxpayer identification number NIP, phone number. More information can be found in the https://zygadesign.com/GDPR-information tab.
Moreover, the system I use for account management, stores the IP number that you used while registering your user’s account.
You can modify your information provided in relation to registering your user’s account at any moment.
The data provided by you in relation to setting up the account is processed for the purpose of providing you an electronic service that consists in enabling you to use your user’s account. This service is provided on the basis of the contract concluded according to the rules described in the terms and conditions, which means that the legal basis of processing your personal data in this regard is the art. 6, subparagraph 1, point b of the GDPR.
The data will be stored throughout the time of operation of the user’s account and further until expiration of the claims related to the user’s account service.
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your terminal device, which may be read by my computerized system (own cookies) or computerized systems of third parties (third party cookies). Cookie files may contain specific information, which computerized systems may then access for specific purposes.
Some cookies are deleted after the session of an internet browser has ended, that is, after closing the browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your terminal device and make it possible for your browser to be recognized during the next visit on the website (permanent cookies).
# 8: Can you turn cookies off?
Yes, you can manage cookie settings in your internet browser. You can block all or selected cookie files. You can also block cookies of selected websites. At any moment you may also delete previously saved cookie files and other data of websites and plugins.
Internet browsers also offer a possibility to use incognito mode. You can use it if you don't want the information about visited sites and downloaded files to be saved in browsing and download history.
There are also browser plugins available that ensure control over cookie files, as well as anti-virus packs.
# 10: Is there anything else you should know?
As you can see, the subject of personal data processing, using cookies and managing generally understood privacy, is quite complicated. I did my best to prepare this document in a way that it would give you the best knowledge in the matters important to you. If there is anything that’s unclear to you, if you wish to know more or just talk about your privacy, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.